Our certified repair technician will arrive quickly and immediately begin assessing the issue. We’ve seen every possible issue in every type of commercial refrigeration unit. If you have a display fridge, service counter, prep station, semi-vertical, multi-deck, under bench refrigeration unit, a double, triple, quadruple, or more door fridge, or any other type of commercial refrigerator or freezer, we’re the experienced team you can trust with your commercial refrigeration repair in Melbourne.
Even the best quality commercial fridges that are designed and built to perform optimally for longer durations, do not last forever. In these fridges and freezers run around the clock under pressure, it is advisable to service them regularly to avoid costly repairs. Our Bluestar refrigeration team of commercial fridge repair service in Melbourne makes sure that all the fridge parts are cleaned properly and are in a prime performing state, from the motor to the wiring, the door, and the lights.
If you haven’t had your refrigerator serviced in the last few months, don’t wait for it to suddenly break down, give us a call today. We offer emergency same-day commercial fridge repair service in Melbourne to ensure that there is no downtime in your current business. We service and repair all types of refrigerators, and spare parts for most brands and models so that we can get your fridge repaired in the right way.
Common Commercial Refrigerator Issues We Repair
If you are dealing with any of the following issues, we encourage you to contact the experts at Bluestar Refrigeration immediately for commercial refrigerator repair. We offer up-front, & affordable pricing for all of our refrigerator repair services.
- Your refrigerator is leaking water. If your refrigerator is leaking & defrost drain opening could be to blame. Or the gasket around the door could be worn. Bluestar Refrigeration carries many replacement parts, including commercial refrigeration gaskets.
- There is fluid in fresh food compartments. If fluid has increased in the fresh food compartments of your refrigerator, it could be the result of old or damaged door seals.
- There is excessive frost in the freezer. Frost in your freezer, the defrost system may be lost or the evaporator fan motor may need to be replaced. A Bluestar Refrigeration technician can diagnose this issue and complete the appropriate commercial refrigerator repair.
- Your refrigerator stopped running. If your commercial refrigerator stopped working, the first thing to check is the thermostat maybe you should have it replaced. Our technicians can get the job done quickly so your business isn’t stalled.
- Your refrigerator isn’t cooling properly. If your refrigerator is having trouble maintaining its temperature & a door gasket or a blocked drain could all be to blame. Ask our Bluestar refrigerator experts for commercial refrigerator troubleshooting and repair.
- Your refrigerator is making strange noises. If your unit is making strange or loud noises, this could be an indication that the compressor motor is failing or the fan is wearing out. We can replace those for you!
Commercial Refrigeration Installation in Melbourne
If your business relies on proper refrigeration to keep food safe. just need to replace your current commercial refrigerator or you’re looking to install your new walk-in cooler, our Bluestar team provides the commercial refrigeration installation services to get the job done.
Commercial Refrigeration Maintenance Services in Melbourne
The best way to fix a refrigeration issue is by stopping it in the first place. When it comes to the performance of your refrigeration equipment, a little maintenance can go a long way in preventing a devastating breakdown.
Get Quality Commercial Refrigerator Repair and other Services From Bluestar Refrigeration!
Whether your frozen goods are in jeopardy or your ice machine isn’t getting the job done, Bluestar Refrigeration is here to help. Our prices are affordable and we’re never finished with a repair, installation, or other services until you are 100 percent satisfied. Give us a call at (043) 339 7567 to speak with one of our friendly team members about what we can do for you, or schedule service through the site below.